Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day One! July 13, 2016

Hola Familia
Hey guys! haha.  They're kind of strict right now just letting me send one quick email, but I'm doing great!  We didn't go to sleep until 4 am last night even though we landed at like midnight.  I love this CCM (MTC) so much already!  

I saw Elder Black!  It was crazy.  Literally as soon as we walked off the plane there were some windows and a bunch of missionaries were on the other side.  And there he was!  We couldn't
talk unfortunately, but yeah he was waiting to fly home on the same plane I came on. 


My companion is...well I think I'm in a trio. Elder Parker from Salt Lake valley somewhere and Elder Probert from Orem.


On our first flight there were probably 30 missionaries going to Atlanta. About half were going to Colombia and half to Peru. And a few were going to the Johannesburg MTC heading to Kenya.  


The MTC here is really nice.  On the plane I sat by Elder Cheney and Elder Drake; they are like my bestfriends now haha.  Today we're just doing registration stuff I think.  They gave us our language learning materials and we've been filling out immigration documents and stuff.  For breakfast we had scrambled eggs and yogurt and a weird oatmeal milk stuff.  Anyways I will email you later.  


Love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment