Monday, May 15, 2017

Los Alamos - Week 14


Estoy feliz que existe el lunes

This week has been kind of hard for me to be honest. It's been hard keeping up the positive attitude and the faith that we are going to find new investigators and help our investigators to become converts. But one important part of the Plan of Salvation is that it's necessary to pass through difficult times in order to progress. If you have to go through it you have to grow through it. All day today I've been analyzing my week and the things I did wrong. And now I know what I need to change.

Yesterday I said a prayer at night, and I felt the power of the Atonement. I felt the pure love of Jesus Christ. I know He lives and He loves me. He understands every hard moment that I have to pass through in this life. Because of His Atonement, the things that are hard will make me become better. Growth exists because of Him. If he didn't suffer the Atonement we would be living in endless misery, but thanks to Him we can find joy and peace even when things don't turn out like we want them too. I know that this is true. We just have to understand how to apply the Atonement in our life and immediately our perspective on life changes.

This Saturday we are going to have a baptism. He is a 16 year old young man named Bickeissi. But it's not just a baptism. It's a conversion. It's another soul that will be saved in the Celestial Kingdom.

I invite you all to read Mosiah 14 and let it change your life.

This gospel is real.

Elder Harris
Work visit with my Zone Leader Elder Maldonado from Bogota Colombia

Our Food


No comments:

Post a Comment