Monday, February 5, 2018

Paramonga - Week 16


Frase del Alma

One of the Book of Mormon's great ''Phrases of the Soul''

1 Nefi 7:17...Give me strength that I may burst these bands with which I am bound!

I really feel like in this part, Nephi is praying with ALL OF HIS HEART. Something that I am trying to do. I got thinking that if I was in Nephi's situation if I would have enough faith to be able to ask for strength to break the bands. I'm not sure, but I would like to have that kind of faith. I'm working hard to make my prayers that powerful but instead of physical bands, I'm asking to be able to break my weaknesses and also the challenges of Cristian, Steven, Juliano, and Norma. (los investigadores)

This week we saw a guy moving stuff out of his second floor house so we asked if we could help him and he accepted. We took out a few little things, then he asked us if the three of us could move a huge dresser down the stairs. We started going down and I noticed the joints were starting to give out. Then suddenly in fell apart into pieces almost crushing me as I ran down the stairs to avoid injury. Luckily everyone was okay, but the poor dresser was now just a pile of boards. And the man kindly excused us telling us that he wouldn't need help with the rest of his stuff. ''When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God'' Mosiah 2:17

Today the zone leaders called us and said TODAY WE ARE GOING TO GO PAINTBALLING. We were so pumped and we went to the place, put on all the gear, and right when we were about to start, the assistants called and said they felt we shouldn't do it and that we didn't have permission to proceed. So we actually didn't go paintballing haha. But at least we have pictures :P




Missionary Coordination Meeting with Miguel!

No comments:

Post a Comment