Monday, May 14, 2018

Libertadores - Week 6

Sprint to the End

The best thing that happened this week was the baptism we had. It was a cool experience because Joao (the convert of Elder Chalampuento, my trainer) baptized his sister Alicia. It was amazing to see the changes that Alicia had made in her conversion. Actually she had made all the changes before I got here, I just arrived and we found her ready. She is getting along well with the JAS and we are hoping to see more progress with her and her family.

I had some good pictures to send but my camera isn't working, sorry.

It was good talking to my family. I think the best part of the week was asking my mom to say the opening prayer and the signal was cut off, so I didn't hear a thing. But they told me afterward that she cried through the whole prayer. So I'm sure it was a spiritual experience for everyone who was there. But I'm really grateful for my mom, she has helped me through a lot of struggles in my life. I'm pretty sure if she was a missionary she would baptize more than Ammon. She showed me the example of how to do the work of salvation before my mission and I often find myself sharing experiences of things that my mom has done here on the mission. She is the best. LOVE YOU MOM.

Until next week,

Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment