Monday, June 5, 2017

Los Alamos - Week 17


La cosa más importante es la obra misional

My week has been excellent. There are a lot of exciting things happening in Los Alamos. This week we were able to find a lot of new people to teach and I know that we are going to see miracles happen with them.

One night this week during my personal prayer, I was asking for a lot of things, and I felt a sincere desire to have these things. I was asking the Lord to help me with my weaknesses. And a clear thought came to my mind about faith. That faith is powerful. And if I am able to increase my faith enough to better my weaknesses then it's going to happen. The Lord is going to stretch forth his hand, because he always works in the lives of his children according to the faith that they have. This experience changed me. 

It made me change the way I see my weaknesses. It made me change the way I see every negative thing that happens in this life. The solution is always faith. Have more faith.

A testimony of the restored gospel is the most important thing we can obtain in this life.

I love you all,

Elder Harris
La Zona Ventanilla



No comments:

Post a Comment