Monday, May 1, 2017

Los Alamos - Week 12


Whoa imposible que ya es mayo

April was an amazing month for me. My companion and I were able to see the conversion of a lot of people. I feel really thankful to the Lord. I feel blessed to be his servant and his instrument.

Sorry for not writing a letter last week, the computer I was using turned off by itself and then we had to leave.

Today for P-Day we climbed a hill. The hills in my area are awesome. 

We had a really good experience this week with an investigator of 20 years who has been assisting church on and off for like 2 years and has talked with 6 different pairs of missionaries. He came to church and we asked if we could visit him later, we talked for a long time with him, about all his problems and all his doubts. And finally I asked him if he will exercise his faith and prepare to be baptized the 13 of May and he said yes. I felt the spirit so strong in that moment. I feel that he needed to talk to us. There were things that my companion said, and that I said, that he needed to hear.

I love being a missionary. I hope I am taking advantage of the time here that I have to give all my time to the Lord and to the people that live here. I love the people here.

Have a great week guys.

ELDER HARRIS


Ventanilla and 




This is a little walkway that is one of the greenest parts of my area so we took a picture



Los Alamos - Ventanilla



No comments:

Post a Comment